Rabu, 22 April 2015

get close to the God

Someday, there will be someone who stays in your life. When you think it is hard to find someone who can love you in right way actually that is not right thought.  All the bad things have good things. All the sad moment have happy moment. The most important one is keep count on God.
Now I’ve learnt that get closer to someone is not really important rather that get closer to GOD. When we are closer to God, everything will close to us but different thing when we are closer to someone. Perhaps we will lose something such as lose our friends, our parents, our money and even our God. I have some reasons why I said those things. I have felt those ways. U know what I got? The things that I got are pain, something useless, hurt, stupidity and everything that makes me sad and angry. Yes perhaps there is something good and happiness but it won’t be for everlasting. Don’t really trust me actually. That is only my own opinion and I am the one who felt those things and something in this world is never be forever.
Perhaps, we are happy now but afterward who knows that we will be sad? Everything is changing every time, so don’t be surprise about those changing. But we have to change our ways too to make everything better because when we want something new and better, we cannot use our old ways. So keep upgrade and develop our ways, our knowledge, our mind and everything

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar