Hey. here I am. here I am gonna try to challenge my self to create some quotes. actually the quotes that I create are about my own life. I always think deeply when I face some problems and not only think actually, but I solve it also. ok, no need talk more. these are my simple but deep quotes.:
1. when someone do the bad things to you, actually they give a good lesson to you. if only you think positively.
2. What we want is not always becoming true.
3. if someone that you really want and love doesn't love to you, i am sure, he is not your true love because true love will always give love each other no matter what.
4.sometimes we need to be cruel to make people realize that we have power to reject them.
5. every person that comes to our life is a lesson. and the lesson is always not the same. the more people come to our life the more we will get lessons. thank God to let them come even some of them give pain but the pain will change into power.
6. when we wait the right person, God always tests us with bad person, so we can examine which one the right and the bad person that is truly good for us.
7. in this world, only God who can help and love us in every single day, single moment and single breath that we take.
8.it is better to stay away rather than keep staying in a condition that is unwell to your life because sure you will get better condition after ward
9. you know, I need you much actually. but I need God much more than you. you can make me smile but God gives me lips to smile.
10. everyone can judge me, insult me, complain about me but no one can control me.
11. do with love not fall in love. when you fall, you will hurt.
12. it is enough, enough to pretend as nice person in front of awkward person.
5. every person that comes to our life is a lesson. and the lesson is always not the same. the more people come to our life the more we will get lessons. thank God to let them come even some of them give pain but the pain will change into power.
6. when we wait the right person, God always tests us with bad person, so we can examine which one the right and the bad person that is truly good for us.
7. in this world, only God who can help and love us in every single day, single moment and single breath that we take.
8.it is better to stay away rather than keep staying in a condition that is unwell to your life because sure you will get better condition after ward
9. you know, I need you much actually. but I need God much more than you. you can make me smile but God gives me lips to smile.
10. everyone can judge me, insult me, complain about me but no one can control me.
11. do with love not fall in love. when you fall, you will hurt.
12. it is enough, enough to pretend as nice person in front of awkward person.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar