Jumat, 21 Agustus 2015

Do with the Passion


Passion. Have you ever hear the word of PASSION?, yes passion, everyone has passion for their life.
Passion is a very powerful feeling, interest of something or wish for doing something.
For everything that we do with passion will be great in the end of the result. Yeah, i believe with that. That’s why i love doing my job, it is because I do it with passion.
It is naturally, when we feel bored, angry or mess about our job but the thing that we should know and remember is it is just piece of cake when we focus whith what we want and achieve.
Our passion will lead us to the good result.
We all know that the thing that we do with passion will make us confort about the condition and sometime we will be very confort with it and wont try onother thing. It is such stuck on it. another word is confort zone.
And in my opinion, we need the comfortable thing in our life, it is the important one right?.
The example is about my job. My job is teaching. It is about 6  years till now maybe will be still going on. I love my job, it is because I love teaching and I love make a deal with the kids. All my students is kids, they  are so funny.
When i do my job (teaching) i feel like i am the happiest one in this world, I am so happy, it is enjoyable to be a teacher.
I can give my knowledge to my kids, give happines when i come to teach, make them smile, make them laugh and I want make them know something.
It is honorable job for me.
Some of my friends and the people around me sometimes judge my job which is it has small salary, there is no increasing carrier and so on but I do don’t care with those things. For me teaching live my life. Everyone has their own thougt.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar