Sabtu, 08 Agustus 2015

NEW and NEW


 Hello guys.
Are u good?. I hope so.
Here I am, I am back with the new writing and of course with new story.
Well, I am so happy, you know what? Because now I am teaching English again but actually I miss being homeroom teacher but it doesn’t matter. I love being teacher, whatever it is.
This new term. The new term, new students, new classes, and new feeling. I get chance to teach English for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade of Elementary School. Well, it is the biggest class that I ever teach. Usually I only teach 8 classes but now I teach 12 classes. Wow, so wow, but it is so interesting, I can recognize many students and sure many students recognize me.
I love being teacher.
Since I am in this school, this is new experience that I get. It is teaching the 1st grade. Oh my God, yeah it is interesting and amazing, seeing young kids who are cute, funny, and innocent. Frankly, I never handle the very young kids like them.
For the first time I come to the 1st grade class, I feel so exhausted because most of them like to play, talk, busy by them self and so on.
I am feel like the news caster who just talk but I wonder what no one hear me or pay atention to me. Step by step I learn how to be center of attention for them. Yeahh, they must pay attention to me, it is important as they are learning something from me. I just don’t wanna they get lost and misunderstanding about the lesson that i gave. I will be very glad about my self when my students get the lesson well and it is useful for them because it is the kindest that i give ever.
Hope, what I give, what I explain, what I teach is useful for my students’ life. 
After this, maybe I am going to tell you about something new too in my life, no I mean someone new who come to my life recently. 
This new term and for the next, I will do my best.
Wish me luck and good luck for all of you.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar