In 1991 It’s
wonderful and great month for my family. This was the moment which my parents
really waited. It was the time. Yes the time for me to join million people in
this world. I have been sent here to do something, to feel something, to
understand something and to learn something and i love being here. Yes here,
the place where I live now and u as well but not all of us know when our time
will be over here and live in another place and we also still don’t know if our
future place will be better or even worse than before, it depends on us and depends what we do since we live, but hopefully all of us will be in better place later
on.
Thank God you
have been trusted to my parents to look after me so far, you make us happy,
strong and full of blessing.
Thank you Mom,
you have been very patient to me for more than 23 years, and I realize that I
have so many mistakes to you, sometime I make you sad and angry as well but what
you do is always something good and great to me. I love you mom.
And for my dad,
thanks my king. You always work hard for my life, your silence, your madness,
your joking,
all of them is wonderful thing.
Day by day, I
feel like my time will be over here and I think I haven’t done something good
and worth it for the life. Many bad things and even useless things that I have
done.
I know very well
that your love is unconditional love for me. I always pray to God that
I will get a man who can love me like you do.
Sometimes I feel
so guilty and regret with myself. I can’t handle myself, I can hire myself in
better way, I have still many flaws and mistakes. I admit it.
In this lovely
month, I will fix all the things that aren’t good. God help me please.
So in the end I
can get something good and better than I always imagine,.aamiin.
My birthday will
be in this month, and oh my God, I am not getting old, am I? ;)
But it’s ok,
getting old is natural, the most important one is being mature, open minded and
better person, because sometimes old people are not mature enough in their way,
they act and think like a child.
I have to make
some lists of my resolution. It is my regular habit every year so i can
recognize and make plan to reach and make them come true with all of my struggles.
Moreover, thank
God, from my 15 resolutions, at least two or three is being true and I got
them. I hope that.
And you know, do
u want to know my big resolution?
Hmm alright,
this is a very secret actually only me and God who know it but in this opportunity
I am going to tell you about it, alright are you ready to know? Hahaha
My biggest
resolution is getting married
And my biggest
thank for all the people who always understand me, always accompany me, always
share with me and always love me unconditionally, my best pray for all of you.
I love you. Good luck for us and God bless us as well.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar