Hey my lovely. My
best pray for u.
This simple
writing is representing my feeling about you and for you.
But my feeling is
big as the ocean for you, this writing can’t be as the representing for that.
You are the apple
of my eyes.
I always ask to
God to give better life for you, to give happiness and guide u in every step
you take.
I am feeling that
this year is our good year and I hope the next year, it will be going much
better year for us.
Even though we
rarely meet, I hope you can keep my trust because we all knew that trust is
like a glass, when we broke it, it impossible to make it right.
Despite we don’t
know yet that God will make us as one in the future but you complete me now.
People
say that we only fall in love once but for me that’s not true because every
time i see u, i fall in love.
I hope and I
always pray to our lovely God, soon we
will set free the feelings that we want to share.
My
feeling is yours and your feeling is mine.
Whatever
will happen to our life, that is our responsible to do deal and handle that.
Keep
struggle to make legalize this relationship.
As
your girl, I will always support you to make your dreams come true.
Keep
your heart for the one you really love because God only gives you one heart.
Keep
your faith for the one you really love because when you can’t be a faithful
person, there is no one who can be a faith to you.
Keep
your honesty for the one who you really love because honesty brings better live
and peaceful.
Keep
on the right track so our God will lead you in the right things and love you.
And,
keep your love, because when you can keep your love and her happy, your life
will be full of love and happiness because your love’s happiness is your own
happiness.
I don’t know what
the future will bring for us, let’s do the best and let God do the rest and we only can hope the best.
One thing I ask
you is be grateful for everything that God has given to you because the
gratitude is the best attitude.
From the girl who
always glad to be with you. I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar