Jumat, 30 Desember 2016

Thanks God for this year (2016) and Welcome 2017


Hello everyone! What’s up?

Hope you guys is fine in every single thing.
Seems so long I have been silent from my blog but don’t worry since this week I get off days from my job so, I will try to post something here, and I am so sorry if my post is just so for some of you because actually this blog is such as my diary but this diary is allowed to read for everyone, I please you guys and if you want to share something with me I also please for you.
Okay, this year is almost gone, so happy that God gives me the chance to live longer but I am also sad because oh my God, 2016 is my lovely year.
Why is it so? Because there is a lovely and good moment for this year,
Can you guess guys?
It is everyone’s dreaming and wanted.


yeaahh... I am married this year. It is on 20th of September 2016. Thanks God you make my dream comes true.
And the starting year in 2017, I will be with someone that I love in the rest of my life. Ohh honey, I love you so much, I think the words “I love you” can’t be the only way as the represent of my feeling but trust me, I love you so much from my deepest heart.
So honey, let the love God leads our life forwards and keep on the right track of God, and hopefully everything will be alright for us.
thanks God for everything happen in this year and previsions years, Alhamdullilah everything happen for a reason and the reason that I know is you give me the best in everything. 

One more thing to say for my husband , “ I am glad and feel so lucky to have you” and " I love my mom and dad".


 here are some pictures of our wedding, yeah only some!


yeahhh..Alamdullilah, finally we are officially as a halal couple.

Here is my friend's capture while i was making his tie.
They are some of my families and my friends who came at my wedding party, thank you guys. we are happy that you could come. 

 It is when we are praying full of grateful for Allah because of Allah we met and love each other.

 It's happy moment not only for me but also for my dad and, he is my lovely dad, he cried at that moment but his cried was happy and glad crying for his daughter. some of my families and neighbors were also there. 

Here is my lovely family, my lovely mom, my lovely husband, me, and my lovely dad. mmmuuaaaach





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar