Here I am, I don’t know you yet.
But I am sure Allah will give best destiny
for us to be as one someday
For you my future sweetheart, please stay
calm and be good in your life
I always pray for you that you will always
get luck, lovely life and Allah guides you always, make you great and strong.
Please be patient until we meet and live
lovely together ever after
So many things that I have to prepare
before loving you as my sweetheart later on
you know, I am learning to be a good waiter.
you know, I am learning to be a good waiter.
However, to be a good waiter is not enough.
I am learning how to be a good girl.
I am learning how to be a good lover too
for you.
I am learning how to be a good wife for
you.
I am learning how to be a good mom for our
kids someday.
I am learning how to be a good teacher for
our kids.
I am learning how to be a good chef for our
lilt family.
I am learning how to be a good a listener for every words that you and our kids say.
I am learning how to be a good a listener for every words that you and our kids say.
I am learning how to be a good professional
at work and at home.
I am learning how to be a good entertainer
for you and kids when you get down and make you happy.
I am learning how to be a good manager for
you and our kids.
I am learning how to be a good solver
problem for you.
For all of all i am learning how to be the best partner for your life.
For all of all i am learning how to be the best partner for your life.
I just want that i will be the best woman
for you and you will be my best man for me.
Hope, in our waiting moment, not only me
who keep learning but you too.
Please learn how to be a good guardian for
me and our kids.
We would like to count on you love.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar