Rabu, 10 Juni 2015

The Good and Amazing Time with My Cool Kids




















One year is a short time for me to be with them (my students 2c). Many people ask me how to handle that many kids in one class with one teacher only. I said, I just answer it needed time to make a deal with them because I don’t want to say it was hard, no!. there is no something hard if we want to try. That is one of my motto, and I always say that words for my students and it is magic, u know!,  when I say that words their spirits blast like dynamite. OMG, I love my job. Since I was kid, I never thought that I will be a teacher. U know, usually kids’ dream is like pilot, police, doctor, army and so on.
Well, that one of the thing that I should thanks to God that he bring and make my life such a perfect life.
Even I don’t have young brother or young sister and even I am still single and don’t have kids but teach them (students) feel like teach my own kids. In every things that I do for them, teach something for them even I get more lesson from what I do for them.
There are 30 students in the class and day by day I feel like as their mother. 7 hours at school make us closer and know our life story.
In every place (school), there is always wonderful things that happen.
And I hope these wonderful things will always happen in my life.
Thanks for Allah SWT and for all of people around me.
well, i'm gonna go on for the same story about my cool kids.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar