Rabu, 25 Maret 2015

Hoping versus hurting

yeahh,, just want to share something here. ehmm i am like couldn't say something here but deep inside there are so many things that i really want to tell, but it is hard for me. maybe they will see me such a happy girl but in fact i am really happy. in my happiness there is misery too and I thanks for that.
well I hope everything is going fine.
talking about hoping, everyone have ever hoped. it is for sure.
since I live, so many hopes that i have ever done. when I was kid, the hope that I still remember till now is I hope my mom and dad come to me because at that time,my mom, dad and I were not living together. i was out of the town. my mom and dad were in Jakarta.  I was always so happy about the moment when my parents come and it was wonderful moment for me. maybe for some kids who always live together with their parents is common thing but not for me.
that is the one of my hope when I was kid.
by the time I live, the hopes will always come and be my desire.
sometimes, what we want is not what we need. and God who knows everything.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar