Jumat, 13 Maret 2015

My Lovely Parents

Here we go. nothing can I do like my parents love to me. their love is the greatest love in this world for me. no one can be like them. I mean as I live, the one who always care of me, love me, control me, handle me, worry about me, mad at me and so on. they are everything after Allah. they are my spirit, my love, my lover, my life, my soul, my strength. I know that I will never be here without them. that is why, i feel still need to give more make them happy than before, but I think it is not enough to prove my love to them because sometimes I am as their daughter do bad, awkward, annoying things to them. ohhh mom dad I am so sorry about that. event though you can see my love clearly but trust me Mom Dad, I love u, I do love u, I definitely  love you. I am sorry i rarely say those words to you, but every my praying I always pray the best for you, for your life, your happiness, and I pray too that all your praying will be came true. aamiin.
as I was kid to right this time, I always count on you, I think I can't live without you. I hope you can accompany me in long time. so we can make something happy, good n wonderful life together.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar