Minggu, 29 Maret 2015

The enjoyable of the weekend with my beloved Momy



Hello guys, today I feel free. It is because now is weekend and every weekend I feel like so free. There is no job that I should think about. It is enjoyable so much.
I have some agendas actually in every weekend, in my spare time, usually I teach English for some students but in this situation sometimes I need some fun such as have fun and hang out with some of my friends.
I am grateful and thankful to God.
Today, I am gonna shopping with my mom, yuhhuuuuuuu.. it is the best time ever u know. We can buy the things that we want, we need and sometime we don’t need at all. Hahaha.. but we are not greedy like that. The shopping list that we want to buy usually have been in the list before.
Since I have been working after graduated, I will and try to make my mom happy with that. I try to fulfill her daily needs, her wanted and her dreams.even tough, need to be more struggled but that is ok. I relieze that my parents can not fulfill all my wanted, but I promise to fulfill their needs even in a small amount. I will try best for them in my way.
We know that no one’s love who has greater love than our parents. That is why the bigger and more grow up we are, we should love them too.
But in fact, we sometimes watch the news that some children kill or make some criminality to their parents. Ohh my God, that is  the stupidity in this world. How come the children hate, kill, make some riots to their parents. If we think further, the more we love our parents, the more we will get barokah from Allah. Insyaallah.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar