Kamis, 12 Maret 2015

this is what I feel now

 

here I am, now I just want to say something about my feeling recently. I feel bored, confused, vivid, absurd and anything. I feel like I need more power. Maybe it is caused by the person who I  loved but he didn't.  I just get rid of him from my mind, I though he is the one, the best one who can accompany me for the rest of my life but in fact it was wrong.
hey, by the way do u feel that i am like desperate girl?  I FEEL SO. I feel i was pretty stupid at that moment. I hope too much and expected too much  to someone. actually i realized that it was wrong because when we expect to much we will get hurt much.
many people say that fall in love is excited, enjoyable, pretty nice and lovely feeling. do u think so?
i think so when i feel it for the first time. we will feel happy even extremely happy but the word of fall in love has bad meaning. why is it so?  I think better we change the word of "fall" become "wake". it is better to wake up rather than to fall. we will feel pain, hurt and sad when we fall in. but we will feel on fire, have a big power and great when we can wake up. but yes I do agree with that words" fall in love". maybe the word of fall in is the instruction that we should wake up after fall in something.
fiuh! it annoying when we talk about love but we ourselves never feel it right. it like someone who doesn't have any knowledge but he talk about that knowledge. it is like empty can.
but thanks to God, my God is Allah SWT. thank you Allah. you give me the direction already, I trust u so much, our disappointment is only God's way to direct us in the right track, and even God has something special, beautiful and the better one for us. the matter is only the time. as a human, we feel that what we want is too long to be came true, we need more patient, more effort, more praying and more believe in God that God will make your dreams come true. sometimes God only want to see our struggle and our patient in hoping  and doing something.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar